Rohje Artister Into the Blue Watch
The Artister Into the Blue watch bears the message of being bold or ‘rohje’ enough to self-actualise through art and self-expression, whether that means bringing forth new ideas or expressing one’s feelings.
We are not cut from the same cloth; we all have different interests and ways of fulfilling our passions. The Rohje Artister watch collection was designed in collaboration with Noora Svärd, an artist from Kuopio, Finland. Svärd is the artist behind the paintings depicted on the watch dials. The artist’s signature is on the backplate of the Artister watch.
Into the blue – Savour the journey towards your dreams.
Pursuing one’s dreams is not just about the destination, it’s also about the path you take to get there. It is an unknown journey and the path is likely winding, but it is the only one you have for sure. So dare to take the first step towards the unknown and savour the journey.
The handmade dark blue reindeer leather strap undergoes a vegetable tanning process. Vegetable tanning is a non-allergenic and eco-friendly method of processing leather compared to the more common industrial chrome tanning. Vegetable-tanned leather also lasts longer and develops a rich patina with use. Over time, the reindeer leather strap takes on an appearance that is unique to each wearer. Rohje reindeer leather straps feel very soft and pleasant on the wrist. You can read more about the reasons why we chose reindeer leather as the material for our watch straps here
- The watch dials of Artister Into the Blue and Artister Dreamy feature the genuine structure of the actual paintings. The textural differences of the real painting are reflected in the precise details of the watch dials.
- All Artister watch straps are equipped with an easy-to-use quick-release pin that makes changing the strap and style of the watch a breeze every day. Rohje reindeer leather straps can also be used with other watches that have a 14 mm wide lug.
- The crystal of Artister watches is made of double-domed sapphire glass, which highlights the details of the watch dial from all viewing angles and does not cause distortion the way other crystals do. The sapphire glass is scratch resistant and has an anti-reflective coating.
- The heart of the watch, i.e. its movement, is the extremely accurate and reliable Swiss-made Ronda 762 movement.
- Thanks to the movement’s excellent energy efficiency, the battery life is up to 10 years.
- Stainless steel (316L) case.
- Paired with the Finnish-made reindeer leather watch strap, Rohje Artister is a quality classic watch that looks and feels good.
- The watch comes with a two-year warranty and a 100-day satisfaction guarantee.
The name Rohje comes from the Finnish verb “rohjeta”, which means to be bold, courageous and adventurous.
The watch has a two-year warranty and the strap a one-year limited warranty.
|Diameter:||36 mm (1 7/16")|
|Height:||6.65 mm (17/64")|
|Material:||Stainless steel (316L)|
|Material:||Finnish reindeer leather|
|Width:||14 mm (35/64")|
|Manufacturer:||Ronda 762 (Swiss)|
|Dial:||Into the Blue oil painting|
|Hand colours:||Silver Tone|
|Glass:||Double domed saphire crystal glass with two-sided anti-glare surface|
|Water resistance:||3 ATM (30 m)|
Country of origin